Saturday, February 13, 2016

The Magrath Dress and Tunic


Abby from Sew Much Ado has released her latest pattern, the Magrath Dress & Tunic, and it is my new favorite!  I've been in love with the design since she first debuted it a few months ago and was lucky enough to test the pattern out.
The pattern is for size ranges 12/18 months to 12 years and has several different design options for the front and back bodice.  There are also three sleeve options - short, 3/4 length, and long.  

The front bodice features a beautiful sweetheart design that is achieved in a way I didn't expect.  I love when I learn a new method from a pattern!  

I also made the tunic version of the design and my little one LOVES this one!  She thinks the skirt is full enough for twirling.  

I did the plain back version for the tunic.  I love how the exposed zipper design adds a pop of color to the back.


If you're looking to get some Valentine's sewing finished this weekend, this pattern is perfect and currently on sale for $7!  You can get it here!


1 comment:

  1. Renee, these turned out too cute! I love the contrasting fabric! And your girls are getting so big!

    ReplyDelete