Finally, a three day weekend! I want to share my favorite dessert recipe to whip up, in case any one needs some last minute ideas for a memorial day party. Items you'll need:
- Package of Oreo cookies
- 1 stick of butter (melted)
- 1 block of cream cheese (softened)
- 16 oz whipped topping (I used Cool Whip)
- 1 cup of powdered sugar
- 1 small box of Jello instant Vanilla pudding
- 1 small box of Jello instant Chocolate pudding
- 3 1/2 cups of milk
Layer 2: Mix softened cream cheese with the powdered sugar and half of the whipped topping. Spread on top of Layer 1.
Layer 3: Mix the two boxes of Jello with the milk. Let harden in the fridge for 5 minutes. Then spread over Layer 2.
Layer 4: Spread the rest of the cool whip on top of Layer 3 and crush the reserved cookies on top. Refrigerate dessert.
That's it! Quick and easy! It is best to make this ahead of time so that the flavors can meld together and cookies can soften, but it can be eaten right away too.
Have a great Memorial Day!