Finally! This dress took me forever.
I found this Sweet Bluebells pattern many months ago on ravelry and got to knitting right away. I think I finished 1/2 of it within a couple weeks and then set it down to focus on sewing projects instead. Every once in a while I'd start up again while watching tv, but I wasn't too motivated because it seemed like it was turning out to be way too big for the girls to wear. Therefore, I didn't do as many increases as the pattern called for.
|Back with fabric covered button closure.|
Every time I thought that I was almost finished, I'd hold it up to the girls and realize they had grown. So I quickly wrapped it up and decided it would be a tunic/short dress. I might embellish the bluebells some day, but I need a break from this dress.